How much does a CCTV system cost?
Usually, there are several factors which influence the cost of a CCTV installation. The most common are listed below:
– The number of Cameras required – For example one at the front of your property and one securing the back of your home. More cameras would naturally increase the cost.
– The type of CCTV’s required – Static cameras are cost-effective but do not allow you to alter the camera’s coverage area. PTZ cameras are more expensive, but allow you to Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) giving you more control.
– Personal requirements and area set up – Depending on where the CCTV needs to be installed and your recording requirements (length of recording period) the cost can vary
As we provide tailored solutions, we don’t have a standard price list. As an indicator, our home CCTV packages start at £295 + VAT.
Contact us on 01494 416 461 for a no-obligation quote. and our advisors will be happy to advise you on the following:
- The best CCTV solution for your requirements
- Where and how you can save costs
- CCTV related questions and advice
- Schedule a suitable time for an inspection or installation of your CCTV.
Get a No-obligation Quote
We can design and tailor to any specific requirements
A nationwide network – ready to help you quickly and effectively
Repairs & Maintenance
Any repairs and maintenance can be handled by our technicians